According to traffic Rules the duties are assigned to the driver, which performance for it strictly.
The Driver of a mechanical vehicle is obliged to have at itself and to transfer for check to workers of traffic police, and non-staff police officers:
- the certificate on the right of management of a vehicle of the given category;
- registration documents on a vehicle;
- travelling or routeing sheet, documents on transported cargo (except for owners of individual vehicles);
- the power of attorney assured when due hereunder on the right of the order a vehicle (in the absence of the owner individual transpornogo means) or the certificate on the right of the general property on a vehicle.
Notes: 1. Drivers, except for owners of individual vehicles, should stop and show travelling (routeing) sheet and commodity-transport documents to workers kontrolno-revizorskoj services of motor transport of the general using.
The Owner of a vehicle, and also the person having the power of attorney on the right of the order by a vehicle, can transfer control of a vehicle at the presence to other person having at the certificate on the right of management by a vehicle of the given category.
The Driver of a mechanical vehicle leaving, and also the driver arriving of other country, are obliged to have at itself registration documents on a vehicle and the driver's licence corresponding to requirements of the Convention on traffic, and also to have on a vehicle the state licence plate, and also a distinctive sign on the state in which it is registered.
While in service the car the driver is obliged:
- before departure to check serviceability and completeness of a vehicle;
- to watch a technical condition of a vehicle in a way;
- at movement on the car or the bus equipped with seat belts to be fastened and not to transport the passengers who have been not fastened by belts. It is authorised not to be fastened by belts to children till 12 years, to the master of training to driving when a vehicle the trainee, and in settlements, besides, to drivers-invalids, drivers and passengers of cars of communication, field services and a taxi operates.
The Driver should give a vehicle:
- to workers of traffic police, and non-staff police officers for delivery in the nearest medical institution of the persons requiring urgent medical aid;
- to workers of traffic police for performance of the urgent office task;
- to workers of traffic police (only lorries) for transportation damaged at road and transport incidents or faulty vehicles;
- to the medical workers following in a passing direction for rendering of medical aid, and also irrespective of a direction of movement to doctors and the average medical personnel, for journey to the patient in the cases menacing to his life, or for transportation of such patient in the nearest medical institution.
It is forbidden to the Driver:
- to operate a vehicle in a condition of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication;
- to operate a vehicle in a disease state, in an exhaustion condition if it can threaten traffic safety, and also under the influence of the medical products reducing speed of reaction and attention;
- to transfer control of a vehicle to the persons who are in a condition of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication, and also in a disease state, in a condition of exhaustion or under the influence of the medical products reducing speed of reaction and attention;
- to transfer control of a vehicle to the persons who not having at the certificate on the right of management by a vehicle of the given category or have been not specified in travelling (routeing) sheet, except training cases.
In special cases drivers of vehicles of the field services having special colouring with included flashing majachkom of dark blue colour and (or) a special sound signal, carrying out of the urgent office task, can recede from some requirements of rules.
Drivers of the vehicles accompanied by vehicles with included flashing majachkom and (or) a special sound signal use the Same right.
At approach of vehicles with included flashing majachkom dark blue colour and (or) a special sound signal drivers should make way, and in case of need stop for maintenance of unobstructed journey of other vehicles these and accompanied by them.
If on a coming nearer vehicle in addition to flashing majachku dark blue colour it is included flashing majachok red colour on the roads having no more of two strips for movement in each direction, drivers passing, and in the absence of a dividing strip and counter vehicles should stop at sidewalk or on a roadside. To renew movement it is authorised only after journey of a bringing up the rear vehicle with included flashing majachkami dark blue and (or) green colour.
Drivers of vehicles and cars of dorozhno-operational services with included flashing majachkom orange colour in the course of work performance on road can recede from requirements of traffic signs and a marking, and also some points of Rules under condition of movement safety. Other drivers should not interfere with their work.
Flashing majachok orange colour does not offer advantage in movement and serves for attraction of attention and the prevention of other drivers of danger.
the following page =>